11/19/2013

CIAO BELLA!

This past weekend I headed to explore a new country, more precisely, its capital Rome. I wanted to have a short get-away to be able to finish all I am busy with now. And it was a chance to visit some friends there. To be honest, I did not expect to like this country so much as I did, maybe because I felt that it is going to be something like Athens (will share this some time for sure), but today when someone asks me where to go, I definitely say - Rome. I understand now why people say that Rome is a real museum. Wherever you go, you will find yourself surrounded by spectacular buildings, history and amazing views of the city.. Not mentioning food and the best ice-cream I have ever had the gelato (http://www.giolitti.it/, definitely check this out when in Rome!).. But I will not say much, pictures can show better:

VATIKAN:




ROME:









ITALIAN BREAKFAST:


* pictures via me

Love,
Loretta




2 comments: